Monday 21 May 2012

Culinary Hit

Statistics

Taking a brief exam break, I think it is worth mentioning that my most 'popular' blog posting to date - if I am judging the number of site hits correctly [and it is simply noting the highest number next to a single posting as far as I can work out] - hasn't been one about music, which I could have reasonably hoped, or poetry, which would have been personally rewarding, but is instead my posting Taking The Biscuit. Whilst this mentions as a ruse the band Cracker, it is simply a reflection on American graham crackers and my discovery of their British equivalent, the digestive biscuit.

For breakfast this morning I had black pudding, fried egg and fried potatoes. Lunch will be fruit. Tonight I shall be eating a chicken curry.

Let's see what bites this gets.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently eating a Colin the Caterpillar. It's utterly delicious and much better than anything you've eaten today. In fact, these little wonders should be free on the NHS as therapy for stressed examiners ( and those of us about to embark on that particular journey...)!!!

    ReplyDelete